• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ProNytroV2

Nikolai I will take some pics of what I did for a coolant bypass and explain how I routed everything in your thread if you want. Keeeps all the info in one place. But really no issues at all and I run this thing down trails a lot. I will also measure the length of exchanger that I have to give a rough idea of what you would need.

Drivers and the jackshaft is fully mounted!! the chaincase and driveshafts sure feel like they added a lot of weight
I feel like this was one of the harder parts of the build, getting everything square to the chassis. now that I am this far into the build I see I could of designed the shape of the chaincase, clutch hoop tube a lot differently. Maybe the V3 design will be better lol. If I was to build another one I would start with the clutching area tubes and then the motor and then finally build the tunnel.

Was looking thru your build thread for ideas and even tho it’s an 8 year old post you’re dead on about the order in which to build a chassis from scratch.

1. Driveline
2. Motor
3. Tunnel

I wish I would have waited to do any of the back half until the entire front half was done. Live and learn.

Last edited:

Back