• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pully combo help needed

nos

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
I have an MPI mountain kit supercharger installed on my Nytro with 28/28 pulleys. I was told this will produce about 6-7 psi in low elevation. If I wanted to get another 2-3 psi out of this supercharger what pulley combination can I put on here? Would changing the top to a 27 get the job done?

I would like to know myself. I'll be putting a head shim on my engine soon and want to increase boost when I do. for those running close to 10 psi, what combination are you using?

I have an MPI mountain kit supercharger installed on my Nytro with 28/28 pulleys. I was told this will produce about 6-7 psi in low elevation. If I wanted to get another 2-3 psi out of this supercharger what pulley combination can I put on here? Would changing the top to a 27 get the job done?
Are you running an inner cooler? If you are you will probably be 5-6 psi with the 28/28. I have a stage1 running 29/25 combo 9-10 psi at 9000rpm.

Last edited:
I jus took off my 31/24 set off an put on 28/26.i am intercooled with cold air kit,anyone know Have an idea on what this should produce psi wise at sea level

Stage 1 28T/27B about 800 feet above sea level seeing about 7PSI around 8900-9000rpm. Was told 25T/29B is 9-10PSI by the guy I bought my kit from. Fuel pump upgrade may be required for anything about 7PSI near sea level. I would expect somewhere around 5-6PSI with the 28T/26B set up. Please let us know thanks.

Back