• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Push-pin fastener replacment options?

yamaha247365

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09' FX Nytro
I know I have seen this before and I have searched all over and can't find it. What are the options of replacing those black plastic push pin rivets?

I use ones designed for cars and they work great. I work at a ford factory and they use the same plastic pins to help hold the front bumper covers(facias)on. Try a ford dealer. I know it sounds stupid but honestly...they work great

Just did a bunch on my 09 nytro , just took one with me to napa and found better ones then the crap they put on them , the new ones I installed have notches on all for sides to remove easier and fit just as well !

everyone was correct. I went with NAPA. Just showed them my fastener and got a better quality replacement. Thanks for all the help everyone.

I got replacements from Fastenal. Can't remember how much, less than $10 for a box. Works awesome.

Pt # 19239
Manufacturer: Au-ve-co
20mm head
8mm hole
Fits Acura & Honda

Bought some to day ace hardware,50 cents a piece

Back