• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Put money down for new sled....

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
Really looking forward to next year and new project....is going to be drop shipped to Skinz Protective Gear for them to add special touches, they will use it as demo sled at the shows this fall...

Do I still get to hang out here even if my sled is not blue? Or red/black like last one?

M1100_Turbo_LTD_162_Wht.jpg

I feel like I just got sucker punched.

Seriously I hope you stay around. I have always appreciated your very unbiased opinions on everything.

Do us a favor though. Don't put that new sled on your avatar. Let us remember you as you once were:)

hugger70mtnmax said:

Seriously I hope you stay around. I have always appreciated your very unbiased opinions on everything.

Do us a favor though. Don't put that new sled on your avatar. Let us remember you as you once were:)

Deal, and I promise to keep helping Skinz make the nytro better....

Will that appease my Ty friends??

hugger70mtnmax said:
I just have to ask. How did the skidoo guys take it when you bought a yamaha since we are the red headed step child.

All the normal YAMAHA jabs....I still hang with some of my friends from dootalk, some are lifelong friends similar to some of you!!!

I truly enjoyed learning all I did with this sled... I knew nothing about boost and 4 strokers etc.

This forum is truly one of the best for low/no politics or brand bashing as other forums...

I hope to hang around, lots of good stuff is in store for the future of four strokes and we have All been building the future, I love it!!!

hugger70mtnmax said:

Deal, and I promise to keep helping Skinz make the nytro better....

Will that appease my Ty friends??

very nice mt i think you are going to love that sled!!! I have thought about it but I will wait another year to what is next and how those hold up.

akvector said:
very nice mt i think you are going to love that sled!!! I have thought about it but I will wait another year to what is next and how those hold up.

Got to admit, I sure thought about the switch. But current speculations from the fore mentioned character makes me want to wait.

Wait and see what is coming down the pipe. What ever comes from those test sessions is cheaper than a new sled, especially since the one I have is paid for.

swelly said:
Got to admit, I sure thought about the switch. But current speculations from the fore mentioned character makes me want to wait.

Wait and see what is coming down the pipe. What ever comes from those test sessions is cheaper than a new sled, especially since the one I have is paid for.

Ah yes mine is paid for as well but I would love to get my wife a better sled to ride. She can not handle the nytro though so I guess that means a new one for her and I keep the Ol Nytro. Plus I have not got my moneys worth yet on this one.

mtdream said:
Really looking forward to next year and new project....
M1100_Turbo_LTD_162_Wht.jpg

Seriously, I am thinking about doing the same thing, even though I was thinking more about the 800 SnoPro 162". After all, chassis development at the other manufacturers did not stand still after the release of the FX Nytro. Also, feedback from others as well as occasional test rides indicate that you do get a bit more agile and responsive when you are carrying 40-50 kilograms less, It would be nice to check this out during a full season and it is obvious that Yamaha is not going to offer this chance within soon...

Back