• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13 NYTRO NO FUEL PUMP WONT START(RELAYS ARE NEW)

Nytro Nerd

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 Nytro MTX se
All the main mods incl. MCX 240 kit
So this march I was out riding when it was warm, cruising up a hill and I heard two loud clunks so I stopped looked over the belt and track couldnt see any issues. went up a little further it goes clunk clunk and stalls. looking around I realized the track had melted to the rails and so I unstuck it, tried to start the machine and the red plug that sits under the plastic by the handle bars by the blue one started smoking but I couldn't get the sled to run for more then a couple seconds. now it doesn't start at all, I cut the head off the red plug because it melted and isolated the wires. still won't start, replaced relays for fuel and starter, still won't go. fuel pump doesn't turn on when you turn the key, but motor does turn over. any ideas where I should look next? it does have a code 43.

The fuel pump takes power from a circuit in the starter relay. Look there.

There is a power supply plug off the battery that can come unplugged on its own / Large white plug I believe close to the battery positive termainal

Back