• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Qs3R shock bushings

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Yamaha powered CAT
I am looking for sources or kits for bushing kits for the front Fox Qs3r shocks. Piecing them out online OEM parts (sleeves, bushings, collars) is like $144 USD per shock which I find absurd!
There must be a complete kit somewhere for this. Shocks are in good shape but I have play in these bushings on the eyelets (IE when the sled is in air, I can feel and see the play moving the ski up and down).

I am looking for sources or kits for bushing kits for the front Fox Qs3r shocks. Piecing them out online OEM parts (sleeves, bushings, collars) is like $144 USD per shock which I find absurd!
There must be a complete kit somewhere for this. Shocks are in good shape but I have play in these bushings on the eyelets (IE when the sled is in air, I can feel and see the play moving the ski up and down).
See if @cannondale27 will chime in.

Check out epi bushings

The sleeves are probably still good

Yeah they have play even new. Just make sure bolts are tight and lube the metal bushings with a heavy grease or antisieze. Spindle bushing at skis especially. Those are aluminum and wear quickly.

Back