• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

QUESTION ABOUT TRACK CLEARENCE

Website
www.snowcross.com
so im just ordering up a couple tracks for my phazers and im wondering about clearnence. csra introduced a new snowcross category up here for yamaha phazers so we are needing some big lugged snowcross tracks. ive been reading up on what i can use and ive heard that a guy was using a .......121"x14 1.75 sno x track part number 5412570 its a camoplast made for polaris on his phazer with no issues.

If anyone has any info on this track or what other track i can use thats 1.5 or bigger lug please let me know your information is greatly appreciated.
cheers
#274 :4STroke: TIME TO GET THEM OUT THERE LOOK WHAT THEY DID IN MOTOCROSS :)

thanks

thanks guys the help is greatly appreciated i am glad i stumbled upon this website seems like its going to be the best for helpand tips. its going to be a long season and a big learning experience racing the underpowered yami in 440 but with a few tricks and what not it shouldent work out to bad ill make it up with the torque and handling plus the class is full of newbees. ill keep you all posted 1 month till the first test and race .cheers :flag:

havent tryed it yet but my buddy had the same track on his FX and said the only differnt he noticed was he could take off and not spin. lol. the pazer has gobs of low end so i dout ull notice anything other then maybe a mph or 2 on top end. but in snow cross i dout ull miss that cause 90% of the time ur using low end coming out of corners or to double the mogals smooth.

One guy with MTX has 2.313 track AND 9 tooth drivers and has had no problem in 2 years.

I have a Freeride on mine.Never had a issue with drivers.It took about 3mph off topend but improvement out of hole and in deep stuff made it all worth it.Did affect handling on hardpack since it hooks up so well its hard to get backend loose for cornering.With a berm or loose snow its not a issue.I believe Ulmer clutch kit I installed helped powerwise and I gained back most of what I lost with big track.Track is not for everyone though since it demands being ridden aggressively.

I am using a free ride 1.5 i would not go 1.75 with the power band. I am running snox with my phazer here in the states and have a few tricks I am working on

i was wondering if there is any 1 1/4 track out there that would fit on a phazer. i was looking for a polaris 800 pro xr track but i cant find one. it would be perfect for me.

Back