• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

R motion in phazer mtx

Madalaskann

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 nytro mtx 162
Anyone put a 137 r motion skid in a phazer mtx ? Please don't say but new shocks because I'm getting this skid for less than I can buy a set of shocks.

Been on these forums a long time and have seen very few swaps on Phazers, Usually its Timbersled or Stock. Only other OEM skid I've seen swapped its a Polaris IQ on a short track. That said it should be fairly easy if you can get the Axle -> front shaft and Front-> rear shaft measurements off the donor sled and add 3.5" to both to make up the 137->144 difference. I've been thinking of grabbing a Viper/Cat 141 to play with on my Phazer if I come across one cheap enough as its 20+ lbs. lighter.

Thank you for the tips ? Just got to take my tape message to the skidoo dealer :) I'm hoping the r motion will hold up better than the phazer suspension sense I'm around 350 in riding gear.

It would work I apologize I decided to go another route the r motion I was going to get wasn't worth the price the guy wanted.

I did pick up a 2013 pro rmk 155 rear skid but debating if it's going in the phazer or my nytro

Back