• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rail extensions?

Also, does anyone besides TracksUSA make them? Can't believe how steep they're prices are now.

X2 on Hartman's extensions. snomaniac, I just got the same pieces as you and they are great. Had the skid out already and took me about 35 min to do the install, that includes cleanup. I went with a 1 1/2" ripsaw cut down to 14", what track did you use?

80-- I went with the 136 Tracks USA ones, for the reason that they extend the Hifax all the way to the end. I'm not sure about the Hartman ones.

Either way you will love the longer track. I also cut dawn a track (cheeper )

Boo Rad said:
X2 on Hartman's extensions. snomaniac, I just got the same pieces as you and they are great. Had the skid out already and took me about 35 min to do the install, that includes cleanup. I went with a 1 1/2" ripsaw cut down to 14", what track did you use?
I used a 1.375x13.5x128 firecat track unstudded, and love it. That 1.5 ripsaw should be insane. I think 128 should have been the standard track length on the phazer, it hooks up, and rides so much better than stock. What ski carbide combo are you using with that aggressive track? I've got usi spx skis with 8in shaper bars, and mine rails. :rocks:

I used a 1.375x13.5x128 firecat track unstudded, and love it. That 1.5 ripsaw should be insane. I think 128 should have been the standard track length on the phazer, it hooks up, and rides so much better than stock. What ski carbide combo are you using with that aggressive track? I've got usi spx skis with 8in shaper bars, and mine rails. :rocks:[/quote]

I like the track you are using, that was what I was going to get but got a deal on the ripsaw. The ski's on mine now are Sly Dog Powder hounds with 7.5" Shaper Bars.

zook said:
80-- I went with the 136 Tracks USA ones, for the reason that they extend the Hifax all the way to the end. I'm not sure about the Hartman ones.

The Hartman pieces do not come with hifax ext. but I believe he sells bolt on hifax ext. for the longer rail ext. If that makes any sense. The ext. for 121-128 are so short that there is no need for extending the hifax.

2 1/4" x 153" CR Racing extensions

Attachments

• Sled long track swap 013.JPG
    Sled long track swap 013.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 88
Boo Rad said:
I used a 1.375x13.5x128 firecat track unstudded, and love it. That 1.5 ripsaw should be insane. I think 128 should have been the standard track length on the phazer, it hooks up, and rides so much better than stock. What ski carbide combo are you using with that aggressive track? I've got usi spx skis with 8in shaper bars, and mine rails. :rocks:

I like the track you are using, that was what I was going to get but got a deal on the ripsaw. The ski's on mine now are Sly Dog Powder hounds with 7.5" Shaper Bars.[/quote]
Nice, my uncle runs sly dog trail with shapers on his phazer, he likes them alot. Your set up should rip.

Boo Rad said:
zook said:

The Hartman pieces do not come with hifax ext. but I believe he sells bolt on hifax ext. for the longer rail ext. If that makes any sense. The ext. for 121-128 are so short that there is no need for extending the hifax.
If you contact hartman they will take the time to explain whatever you need to know. They are awesome. The owner talked with me for 15 minutes about the phazer just cause he wanted to make sure I got the most out of it. ( keeping the clutches and belt clean etc.) I appreciated that, instead of thanks for your money good bye.

80h4thephaze,

I bought the tracksusa extensions with the 136" freeride track for my Phazer this spring. I planned to install it this summer, but I am now moving to Texas. I will not need this or my Phazer. Let me know if you are interested in the track and extensions.

Thanks,
Russ
(585)455-3366

Back