• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rail extensions?

Kingsandman said:
prozac500 said:
Kingsandman said:
2 1/4" x 153" CR Racing extensions

Where do you ride and do you like the sled that long I am asking because I am thinking about going 144.
I live in British Columbia. The tracks great, no complaints at all. I've got the 144" that came off it if you're interested.

How much would you want for the track and how many miles are on it?
Is it in good condition?

08RTX said:
80h4thephaze,

I bought the tracksusa extensions with the 136" freeride track for my Phazer this spring. I planned to install it this summer, but I am now moving to Texas. I will not need this or my Phazer. Let me know if you are interested in the track and extensions.

Thanks,
Russ
(585)455-3366

I'm interested in the extensions for the right price.

prozac500 said:
Kingsandman said:
prozac500 said:
Kingsandman said:
2 1/4" x 153" CR Racing extensions

Where do you ride and do you like the sled that long I am asking because I am thinking about going 144.
I live in British Columbia. The tracks great, no complaints at all. I've got the 144" that came off it if you're interested.

How much would you want for the track and how many miles are on it?
Is it in good condition?
It's good, but there's one torn lug. It's just the lug, there's no damage down to the cords or anything. Keep in mind it is a 2" track, what they call 2" anyways.Might be a little too tall for where you're at. It measures a true 1 3/4" from the surface of the track to the tips of the lug. I'd like $200 for it, but I think the shipping would be the killer. If you can't find one closer, let me know and we'll work something out. I do have a friend who travels out to Manitoba quite often so that would get it a lot closer. My advice is to find a cheap 15" wide locally and cut it. That's what I did with the 153".Good luck!

QUADSCRIB said:
Hey King please list yer location (site rule).
Yer sled looks kick #*$&@!
Done, and thanks. We're going to drag it back down to CR Racing and come up with some more custom stuff before the snow flies. Don't know what yet, but Chad seems bored.

The first 3 pics are 121-136" x-stensions that we make for the Nytro. We have not test fit these on a Phazer yet.

They feature a 6 degree kick-up, external adjustors, and full length hyfax extensions as well. Pictured are the 8" wheel version. We are also developing a 7" wheel version.

The last pic is of our 144-153" x-stensions. These have been fitted on a Phazer, and can be seen IN THIS THREAD

136%20x-stensions1.jpg

136%20x-stensions%20wheels2.jpg

136%20x-stensions%20wheels1.jpg

PhizzerStretch%204.JPG

Those should work fine. I prefer the graphite impregnated ones because they wear much better.

I bought stock yammi ones for a Nytro 144 and cut them off 3.5". the 136" ones will be to short. Good luck.

Back