• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready for the Next TY ATV/UTV ride coming in June!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
30” Tires and Geared, ready to rock!! Thanks to Shane for all the help!!

0A59972C-09D7-4175-BB57-6DB0C4316916.jpeg
4879FDBD-52D7-40F9-AAE7-2EF8E270AD9D.jpeg
05911DF3-B05E-4CAF-849E-8616E14746AE.jpeg
EB8C2901-81DE-442C-BB1A-D23AD387CF1C.jpeg

5 speed like mine.
Seems like fair price with equipment and demand for SXSs right now. Thought about renting for June ride and Renz wants $850 for two day rental on SxS so that is crazy, will wait until Yamaha figures out this demand/parts issues to build more. Seen the new R7 bike release yesterday is all sold out today, They sold out of a lot of sleds, seems like they cant meet the demand on powersports, good for sales, bad for many missed sales including mine.

Last edited:
for two day rental/
Seems like fair price with equipment and demand for SXSs right now. Thought about renting for June ride and Renz wants $850 for two day rental on SxS so that is crazy, will wait until Yamaha figures out this demand/parts issues to build more. Seen the new R7 bike release yesterday is all sold out today, They sold out of a lot of sleds, seems like they cant meet the demand on powersports, good for sales, bad for many missed sales including mine.

I wont be buying any new items.. I will NOT pay retail or $400 over retail to some greedy dealer.

Love it... almost as much as sleds.. maybe more..LOL
Personally love sleds more, not hot and dusty. When my kids were young and we owned quads the only person clean was me as I always lead.

I wont be buying any new items.. I will NOT pay retail or $400 over retail to some greedy dealer.
Port does not add all the BS, however 250 miles each way for me so savings will get ate up in gas. Not sure if they will come off MSRP, the current market is not in favor of us for sure. I hope I do not have to wait till next year, there are no used out there in x4 market, Polaris seems to have them but do not want to go there, want to stay Yamaha.

Last edited:
i know it sucks.

was considering up grading to a grizzly to pass down my big bear for neices and nephews to ride as well as guests. getting told late sept/early oct and no deals. i will put rubber on the bear and fix the few niggling issues before i do that.

i know it sucks.

was considering up grading to a grizzly to pass down my big bear for neices and nephews to ride as well as guests. getting told late sept/early oct and no deals. i will put rubber on the bear and fix the few niggling issues before i do that.

I have a 2007 and 2003 Grizzlys both big bores, might consider to sell one of them to a new home if the price is right :)

Back