• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Redone 08 nytro fx

stndinup

Veteran
I redid my 08 nytro, put the new front end on and redid the graphics. I don't think redbull will be too happy with me but f them if they can't take a joke!

Attachments

• IMG_21691.jpg
    IMG_21691.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_21701.jpg
    IMG_21701.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 121

Why would they care? Care to put our companies colors on your sled? HA! Looks real good man,Getting real close to the time we can ride!

So, is it an 08 1/2 now?

If you went Skidoo graphics I can see where you might have a problem, but think Red Bull will give you a pass on this one.

The all black seat cover would look great with your graphics! Nice looking! Keep us informed on what changes you did on the front end, and the handeling difference. A lot of 08 guys would be interested.

skyboz said:
Looks like you had a different beverage in mind my before going with "The Bull"!! :drink:

There is a guy who sells a Budweiser hood cover :jump: The funny part is they sell that as their american beer hood with Molson being the Canada hood. Now Bud is owned by a foreign company. Might have to switch to Fat tire :tg:

I haven't ridden it yet so im not sure how it will handle. I didn't put the brace on, just updated the front end, spindles, a-arms, ski rubbers, tie rods. The brace really isn't needed, it just re-inforces the front end. To put it in would require alot more work. I think you have to take the motor out basicly, When I was looking at it.

Back