• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Reminder about our Air Kit

nhsrx701 said:
??? Reading through these post I see two things. 1st the guys with the carbs are saying (yupp it works) and the fuel injected guys saying (nope lost speed). So My question is this...On the injected sleds...when you removed the air box and allow the engine to breath better and breath colder air then are you guys changing the software for the fuel injection? Could these guys with the injection now be lean. If the pulse width is the same at wot without the kit and then with the kit then wouldn't sled now be on the lean side???

I have yet to sell an ECP Air Kit to anyone with a fuel injected engine? Unless someone adapted them I have yet to do this. I was going to try when Paul Fournier gets his Attak back to me though. I OD of the throttle bodies is a lot smaller than the carburetors. I would have to macinhe up some aluminum rings to fill the gaps. I will post my results on the Apex/Attack side of the forum when I do this.

Freddie

Your ECP kit is crying for some more air at top end. If your kit is installed and the ram air was installed it is going to fly and gain top end with the ram air effect. ;)!

Ok guys how excatly do you sync the carbs? I used to take it to the shop but now from the good people on this site I do my own stuff. I need to get a manometer. I am now setting up a friends Viper he had to a shop and severly screwed thgings up. :rocks: :rocks:

By the way Freddie I am very interested in how the velocity thing is going. Sounds like a winner in theory.

Back