• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacement Ski's

Wags

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 RS Venture GT
2008 Venture Lite
I am looking to replace the stock ski's on my 2008 Venture Lite and RS Venture GT.

I hear a duel ski will help with the darting, who makes the best ski to help with the datring?

Thanks,
Wags

If SnowTracker carbides are available for your stock skis, just buy them instead of new skis and carbides. The SnowTrackers will vastly improve your darting isues, at half the cost of new skis and carbides.

How about putting Woody's Doolies on your skis? Darting = gone!

Yeah, you may as well try new carbides first (though I switched to Yamaha mountain skis and Studboy Deuce 6" at the same time, so IDK how carbides alone would have improved the stock skis). It seems the general opinion on the forum is that suspension setup has as much to do with darting/handling as skis and carbides, so play with that also.
FWIW, my swap to the mountain skis and Deuce bars helped a lot.

If SnowTracker carbides are available for your stock skis, just buy them instead of new skis and carbides. The SnowTrackers will vastly improve your darting isues, at half the cost of new skis and carbides.

Snowtrackers are for sure best handling no dart skags on market. I can hook you up with some if interested. I also have several different brands of used skis if interested in switching skis.

Back