• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ride,Ride,Ride!

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
This winter although a bit lacking in the beginning has turned out to be one of the best in years around here.Lots of riding opportunities with very little trailering needed.Looks like warmer weather is coming though we may get another week we are at the peak now.I would say that from Milwaukee north and just about all the way to west and east is as good as it gets.Take advantage!

We have a group leaving from TA Motorsports again today about 1:30 some will ride for rest of day and some of us are riding sleds up north to Townsend area for a overnighter ride ending sunday.Anyone is welcome to join or meet along way.
(920)Three Two Three-Nineteen SeventyThree cell.

177 miles yesterday in Dane, Jefferson and Waukesha Counties. Great conditions! Winds led to beautiful driftage before the groomers went through. Riding on March 1 in Wisconsin with those conditions is a rare treat.

I am up in Paradise, MI where they have some 3' of snow. We rode 220 miles today on some of the best trails I have seen in 4 years. G.B.

Guys bailed on Townsend trip so we put on a 100 this afternoon and club needed a groomer so spent rest of night grooming.More riding tomorrow.I am spent.

From my house in Shoto to Wrightstown,Suring,Black Creek,Shawano,Kaukauna and many more avoiding grades whenever possible.It was a AWESOME 290 mi.Was alot of fun riding in some areas I have never been to.I really liked the Black Creek area.Lots of hills and a variety of terrain.Life is good! :yam:

Rode to work and after work at night everyday this week at least 70mi each day.Wish people would not ride during the day in the warm temps since trails get soft and was hoping they would make it to the weekend.Doesnt look like it though.Trails have been awesome and setup real good once sun goes down though nice drifting going on.Tuesday I invited a non snowmobiler to try it out with me.We didnt make it to far and on one 100mph straight stretch the roller plate on my SRX secondary sheared off the 3 studs holding it on.It then hit primary ruining it.So the Phazer had to tow the SRX to a buddies house.Bummed the guy I took riding had to be cut short.Hate to stick a dime into SRX but its not worth anything in current state.Going to ride to work tomorrow and hope for trails to be open after work but it isnt looking good.Praying to the snow and cold gods now.Looking forward to Totally Yamaha Ride in Muni next week.Either way it has been a great year!

Put on 100 miles from Black Creek to Clintonville, Cloverleaf Lakes, Navarino, and Nichols on Friday. Trails from Cloverleaf south were terrible. Good day though, anyway.

We are all done here.Trails all closed probably for the year.Been a GREAT year though.Muni next weekend and then just rivers and lakes till ice goes out.Crazy we have to ride next year.Was very impressed with your trails around BlackCreek.Would sure enjoy spending a day with someone who knows them well.Do you know Dave Vanette?Rides a new 600 Indy and lives there also.

great day on the trails yesterday. i think they will survive this weeks mild weather too. even ran into Elvis.

Attachments

• DSCN0849 002_0002.jpg
    DSCN0849 002_0002.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 61
No I don't know Dave. I actually do most of my riding in the Cloverleaf Lakes and Shawano/Clintonville area because I have a place on Pine Lake (Cloverleaf chain). I have ridden the Black Creek area trails many times, though.

09phazergtWI said:
177 miles yesterday in Dane, Jefferson and Waukesha Counties. Great conditions! Winds led to beautiful driftage before the groomers went through. Riding on March 1 in Wisconsin with those conditions is a rare treat.

That's our zone too. Mostly Waukesha, Jefferson and Walworth Counties. Late start this year, but a strong finish! Had some of the best days ever with all the new snows this month. Lets hope for one more chance...

09phazergtWI said:

That's our zone too. Mostly Waukesha, Jefferson and Walworth Counties. Late start this year, but a strong finish! Had some of the best days ever with all the new snows this month. Lets hope for one more chance...

09phazergtWI said:

Back