• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ring Free Need Some

Smokey

Expert
I checked with my Yamaha dealer and they have never heard of it. After telling them it was a Yamaha product they looked it up. Because nobody has ever asked for it they will not order it unless I buy a whole box. Anyone provide a link to a dealer that sells it. BETTER YET anyone coming to the TY MANITOBA RIDE want to pick me some up and bring it with them ???? PLEASE

Sled Dog...I will take you up on that offer...I will be at the TY Manitoba ride Wednesday through Saturday...Let me know if you want some money up front I can send it to you, or I can pay you when you get here. I don't really have an oil burning problem this year in 1500 miles I have added about 1/2 quart. From what I have been reading sounds like it can't hurt to give the engine a Seafoam treatment every year.

Thanks

Yamaha Ring Free is not available from Yamaha Canada. Most dealers won't even know what your talking about when you ask for it. I usually get the inlaws to pick me up some when the head to Florida each winter in thier RV. Sea Foam seems to be as good or better from the feedback from all the guys on this site.

Later

Smokey said:
Sled Dog...I will take you up on that offer...I will be at the TY Manitoba ride Wednesday through Saturday...Let me know if you want some money up front I can send it to you, or I can pay you when you get here. I don't really have an oil burning problem this year in 1500 miles I have added about 1/2 quart. From what I have been reading sounds like it can't hurt to give the engine a Seafoam treatment every year.

Thanks

Ok done deal. Just pay me when I see you at the ride I am bringing a dozen cans so if you want a spare I will have one. $12 cnd a can that includes what I paid for gst.

Back