• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ripsaw every 3rd window closed?

hossZ28

Still has a yamaha powerplant!
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Arctic Cat XF 7000 LTD
Can I cut open the closed windows in my track to let more snow in do I have to cut them square? can i just use a hole saw? do they Have to be clipped?

You can use a hole saw without clipping its a quicker way of doing it...but if you decide to clip her down the road then its a @#$% to square off the holes! Just use a OLFA HD 1" blade knife with VASELINE or plain old oil and cut them out SQUARE...2 things, it'll look a lot better and if you want to clip-it later you'll be all set.

I used a Stanley knift, made in USA and used for cutting floor vinyl, I prefer the Stanley for it's hard and sharp blade, it never cracks and the blades are very easy to change out when the sharpness is out. What apltx08 says, some lube and cut away. Cutting holes with a knife leaves the holes ready for clipping later on.

Back