• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture and 10 foot trailer

Yeller

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Will it fit in a 10 footer enclosed? If not straight in, what about with the back end moved over? Anyone have any experience?

Not with a Venture GT on a Triton, even with the rear angled. The problem is not with the bumper, It is with the higher up triangle tail light housing.

If you could bring the cap straight down it would fit, but the angle when lowering it, will not allow it to fit.

(hope you understand what I am trying to say)

I have an 07 Venture gt and it fits in my triton 10ft enclosed. A little tight but no problem. And thats straight. I usually take the back rack and passenger back rest off first to make it fit better while closing the lid. Only takes a couple of seconds with the quick release anyways.

OOOOPS, I forgot to say mine is a 2009, must be longer than the 07.

Thanks guys. For those of you that make them fit, anyone have a triton? I suppose that the lid shape would affect whether it fits or not.

The 09 GT is 125.8" and the 09 venture (and I assume previous ventures) is 126.4" according to the Yami site.

rik said:
Thanks guys. For those of you that make them fit, anyone have a triton? I suppose that the lid shape would affect whether it fits or not.

The 09 GT is 125.8" and the 09 venture (and I assume previous ventures) is 126.4" according to the Yami site.
Did you buy an enclosed trailer for your 09 Venture GT? I'm looking for a enclosed and it looks like it will have to be a 12ft, after reading some other forums - windshield height might be a problem. Anybody have any feedback on Rance Trailers?

Thanks

If you are only needing to haul the one sled, just go for a 6 X 12 cargo trailer. Thats what I use when I am hauling just one sled. With a little imagination, I had a 2000 venture and 05 vector in a 6x12 with a small V nose. Had to pull the tie rods loose, but it worked.

10 foot Triton trailer

Sorry it took me so long to post reply. I have a 2000 Triton 10 foot drive on/off trailer with a Sledbed cover. My 05 RS Venture will fit if I drive on/back off. I don't have to remove back rack to seat back to fit. I do have to change my tie down point because it it currently behind the spindles. Triton has several points but the person I bought the trailer from had it set up with the tied down's closest to the rear.

It is tight fit but no problems - unless you forget to put in reverse to get off. There is no way to pivot up the front to drive off with the skiis pushed up close.

Back