• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Venture - Trunk Bag

Crazy Canuk

Expert
I bought the trunk bag for the tiny rack on the back of my RS Venture to improve on what little storage the sled has. Does anyone have pics of one attached? Can anyone tell me how they attached it. It came with cambuckles and rivets but it seems like the straps are too short to rivet the cambukles to the tunnel. Any help would be appreciated. The directions that came with it are to install on a Nitro or Phazer but the part number is the same for my sled.
Thanks,

I have one on each of my Ventures. They do work pretty well but I could not figure out the mounting. I leave the back reset on, so I use the two short straps on the front of the bag and pull them tight around to the front of the back rest, then tie them together.

Then the long strap, I pull along in front and under the rack plate, around the front and under the back rest, than diagonally under the plate and clip the buckles together. This strap ends up making an X under the rack plate.

This method has held them both on well.

Back