• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Running Boards

skinz is coming out with a set for the short track models this summer so keep your eyes peeled to there website for info

Won't the running boards work for the xtx on a rtx may have to cut tunal alittle and get the rear suspention mounts for rtx se or i'm i dreaming

2010+ RTX is the same as 09+ XTX and SE, I have WRP on my sled and they look and fit nice. I did destroy a set the first year I had them, WRP warrantied them, the metal broke where your foot goes close to the toe hooks. I am a big guy 6'6 250, I ended up having some braces welded in the new set and they have been perfect since. They sure keep snow build up to a minimum. They also make them for the old style tunnel 08-09.

09nytro said:
Won't the running boards work for the xtx on a rtx may have to cut tunal alittle and get the rear suspention mounts for rtx se or i'm i dreaming

I had a set of Better Boards off an 08 MTX and they were a bit to narrow, too short and holes were missing, I think I would have had a mess so I sold them. Think I will have a custom set made.

Back