• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX-Warrior/CPR Turbo Ready for Asphalt…

Mike, I noticed your hood hits the Turbo intake filter & crushes it like it does on mine. Hopefully Jeff gets the updated filters soon! Looks great amigo!!!
PS.....watch that heat shield!!!

Turk,
Thanks for the warning with heat shield issue... I check that all the time now... :lol: and thanks for the compliment. This has been quite a project, but I know that it's going to be an awsome sled to run... My neighbors even give me more love now... :shock: :? :shock: :lol:

--Buster696--
Now running Number: 96

i have pic's of 2 hole on each side of the hood like rx-warrior do on is sled for dissiping the heat. but i don't no how to put it here. thebest

vent3.JPG

vent2.JPG

http://www.rx1.info/viewtopic.php?t=2581

BUSTER, THAT THING LOOKS AWSOME , BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT OUT!! WHAT IS THAT SLED GOING TO RUN MID 9S??? ;)!
________
VAPORIZER

Magic, Thanks... I'm hoping to be in the mid/low 9's. It all depends on the boost and traction. I got the new suspension to help out in the traction department. I will be easing up the boost each week to see what that thing will do. ;)! I'll start with 7-1/2lbs of boost (trail boost) and then start dialing it up...

--Buster696--

Buster - Looks great buddy!!! Hope you get to run soon.

Buster & Phil & ? - I just found out if you are running aluminum drivers, are you having ratcheting problems? My friend was having problems, and tearing up driver lugs, until he sprayed some silicone spray on his drivers and driver lugs. Let me know, I haven't installed mine yet, due to some parts needed yet for the Wahl suspension.

Turk,
Took a look at the 'install' of the filter and found out it was the installer of the filter that caused that to crush like that when the hood closed... (...oh yea, that would be me :( )

Anyway...
Here is a pic after putting it on properly, and opening and closing the hood several times. :lol: The reason you still see some of the filter looking not as strait as if it were new is because it’s more difficult to fix a filter after you crush it vs. putting it on right the first time... ;)!

Thanks,
--Buster696--

Nos, Never heard of driver lugs tearing up like that before... I'll ask arround about that one...??? :shock:

I'll get back to you (and Wahl) if this new skid has any problems...

Thanks,
--Buster696--

Mike..I notice that installing the filter so it goes right flush with the turbo is the key. My filter kinda looks just like yours!!!!

mike i wish i was in your shoes .... well i could have been but anyways .
go kick some but man .....

i hope i can get you to come up here to do our asphalt race in north bay ontario and earlton.. good prise money ;) even have a place to stay mike ;)

as long as my F7 and your RX1 dont get into a fight lol ;) my cat gets realy hungry ;) ;)! :-o

Back