• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX1 MCXpress Turbocharger kits.

SUPERTUNER

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.easterncycleperf.com
ECP has detailed turbocharger experience from years of turbocharging motorcycles. This same turbocharger experience is available to you for your RX1.

We have been testing all summer on the asphalt and have very complete packages for trail riding and racing. Benefit from our years of experience and ongoing customer support.

www.easterncycleperf.com

Freddie Klies

Is this a trick question hooper? Not quite sure exactly what it is that you are asking. I'm afraid that I also fail to understand your "get real or get out of here" remark.

Elaborate a little and perhaps I could reply with correct answers to your questions.

Thanks,
Freddie

ok whats your price on the turbo for the rx1 i would like a trail race turbo
not just trail and not just race
i want happy medium
so if i feel like racing or if i just want trail monster its there
so pls tell me i went and looked at the site and there is nothing on there but a speed rear skid for sleds
thnx
xtreem :lol:

turbo

supertuner aren't you guys running your rx1 in the low 9's with your turbo in a 1/4 mile

SRXxtreme...I would be happy to quote you through an e-mail or telephone call if you would like to contact me either of those ways. Our prices are directly in line and the experience we have garnered is helpful as I will share everything I know with my customers. Please feel free to contact me.

Pro116...yes that is us. We haven't run any low 9's yet as up until recently we had to get the owner/rider licensed. It was told to us by the track at the Northeast Asphalt Snowmobile race at ESTA in July that he should follow procedure to the letter to obtain his license, Therefore, he managed a 9.82ET/139MPH bouncing off the rev limiter for the entire 1/4 mile. We can't seem to get enough weight into the stock clutch to take advantage of the power level we are making. We have a particular way that we build and assemble our RX1 Turbo's that from my best opinion allows us to make a higher and better power curve with less boost than others from what I believe. With one of our ECP asphalt suspensions and some weight reduction along with the clutching improvements, there is plenty enough power to run in the 8's. This particular sled not being mine but rather a customers makes doing things that I want a little more difficult, but at least the customer is happy! :)

For trail and lake racing, we have perfectly suited "tuneups" for the stock clutch. For serious racers, we are working now with a 4 arm clutch to capture all of the available massive power that we are making. We also have our own exhaust system to replace the one that comes with the McXpress kit. Looks like Turbo Turtle is doing a good job with their kits too!...nice to see that as these kits really do perform.

Thanks for the replies,
Freddie

price diff

Part of the price diff is jason still wont look at the intercooler, I cant figure out how hes going to keep that motor cool on realy long runs, even at 6lbs
It will work great on runs up to a mile but your building alot more heat at 200hp then you are at 150, Ive had a turbo(non intercooled) on a 670 and on a machz and there only downfalls were disipating the extra heat on long lake runs, The 670 , you could hold wide open for 5 miles, if you tried for 6 you were going back to the shop for piston, The machz was almost the same but seemed to get rid of the heat a little bit better but would still overheat on prolonged lake runs of a couple miles or better, I believe this is why both mcexpress and bender are using the intercoolers
For most trail applications and 1/4 mile stuff i theink jasons will work fine but for the long lake racers i would have to see it!

Back