• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SC-10 II 136” Skid in 2003 RX1 (121”)

Drewskie

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 Yamaha RX-1
Looking at swapping my SC-10 II 136” with a fresh track this weekend. Ended up ordering a few small bushings and mounts for it no big deal. My only issue currently is not having the donor sled to measure the hole mounting locations. I’ve seen plenty of sc3/4/10III for 121”. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• FB22D0DF-1AF4-490C-A9B4-D49371CDC298.jpeg
    FB22D0DF-1AF4-490C-A9B4-D49371CDC298.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 108

Looking at swapping my SC-10 II 136” with a fresh track this weekend. Ended up ordering a few small bushings and mounts for it no big deal. My only issue currently is not having the donor sled to measure the hole mounting locations. I’ve seen plenty of sc3/4/10III for 121”. Any help would be appreciated!

Is the arm spacing the same as the 121 SC?

I put an SC10-II on my 96 Grand Touring Ski doo. The center to center measurement IMO is the same as the SC10 - 1 that was on it before. Or if you google it I bet you'll find some of my posts on the topic. I did not have a donor sled, the guy who sold me the skid quicky measured it for me and I think incorrectly at 30.75). So I just tried my stock location and it worked great no binding. The extra travel really made that sled 1 million times better. Still have it, just sold it to my daughter which is why I bought a vector and I'm here now.

And no the 121 skid and 136 mounting are different on the Doo's

EDit: Go here https://www.hardcoresledder.com/for...assis-136-skid-center-center-measurments.html

I used 30.5" (Same as I originally had after measuring the donor sled) but someone thought it's supposed to be 30.25" And another 29.25. I Know you'll be good @30.5.

Attachments

• 1996 Skidoo Grand Touring 500-3.jpg
    1996 Skidoo Grand Touring 500-3.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I put an SC10-II on my 96 Grand Touring Ski doo. The center to center measurement IMO is the same as the SC10 - 1 that was on it before. Or if you google it I bet you'll find some of my posts on the topic. I did not have a donor sled, the guy who sold me the skid quicky measured it for me and I think incorrectly at 30.75). So I just tried my stock location and it worked great no binding. The extra travel really made that sled 1 million times better. Still have it, just sold it to my daughter which is why I bought a vector and I'm here now.

And no the 121 skid and 136 mounting are different on the Doo's

EDit: Go here https://www.hardcoresledder.com/for...assis-136-skid-center-center-measurments.html

I used 30.5" (Same as I originally had after measuring the donor sled) but someone thought it's supposed to be 30.25" And another 29.25. I Know you'll be good @30.5.

damn I searched for a while and couldn’t get an answer on it. My last case scenario (and wasn’t sure is it would work) was to measure center to center on the skid rails themself’s after playing and seeing how the suspension compresses.

It's fate you just had to wait for me to cheat on my doo with a yamaha... :D I hope that info helps

Yeah well I spent 1200 this past November having the valves resigned at the dealer. My girlfriend said I should have just bought a new sled. Can’t bring myself to do that especially if I break it or worse ‍♂️

I've never had anything new in my life so I get it. Just keep fixing it. It's better for the planet anyways.

Back