• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

School me on 06 Apex. RTX vs GT whats the diff??

shanksyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Ok I know that in 07 the RTX had a different suspension and was geared lower than the GT but in 06 What was the difference between the Apex RTX and the Apex GT???

shanksyamaha said:
Ok I know that in 07 the RTX had a different suspension and was geared lower than the GT but in 06 What was the difference between the Apex RTX and the Apex GT???

Only different shocks, I think. Maybe different skid on the RTX????

GT versions have GTYR Clickers and Ohlins on the rear Mono.

RTX had different front shocks and possibly skid was different with a different rear shock.

Mike

newrx1guy said:
Is a 2006 apex er the same as the rtx and gt except the shocks?? Thanks
If you are comparing just 06 apex short track sleds,the gt was than and still is now,mono rear skid,but all gt rear skids all have the electronic ohlins rear shock and gyt clicker front shocks,06 rtx had mono rear skid w/man. adjust side tunnel activated adjust. and fox float shoxs, apex er sled,was same manual adjust rear mono skid,and non clicker rebuildable front shoxs. Hope this helps.

Back