• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Schroon Lake NY

RaWarrior

Extreme
This sled was taken from the Schroon Lake town park, right off Rt.9 on Sunday, 3/16/08

-2005 Ski-Doo MXZ-X 440 race sled. Not the publicly available "RS" package, a real-deal factory race machine, so there's not exactly a lot of these floating around.
-Side panels are yellow, hood is black. Large blank white box(for race numbers) on the side panels.
-No registration stickers
-CA Pro black skis
-"Champagne Builders" decals on the sides of the hood
-"1st Class Graphics" decal on tunnel behind seat.
-Rigid snow flap with a large crack at the bottom
-Studded paddle track
-Custom black canvas seat

If anyone has seen this snowmobile, please call the NY State Police at Schroon Lake and (518) 281-4396.

Found a few weeks ago, the bare tunnel that is. Only thing left was the heat exchangers.

Only found a few miles away, in Pottersville.

Oh well, some sh*theads got away with another one.

Thats too bad I hope they catch them. Hey If you have the serial # for the motor you could make a flyer and mail/fax it to all the dealers around the area and with luck they might find it... Not sure how you could find any of the rest. I know that Polaris tracks their serial #s. I assume the others do as well..

Good Luck

06R

Juwst curious as to how this one was stolen from a park? Do you store the sled there or something?

--Steve (O.C.)

Back