• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sd 42 code

Gman25

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 sidewinder ltx
1999 srx 70
1993 vmax 750
Hi all
My sled threw a 42 code which i fixed, but after a 20 km ride mu odometer now has an extra 1100 km on it, anyone else have this issue? Any fix for this?
Thanks all in advance!

G

Dont know if its been fixed with the newer models, but same happened to me and others...here's a previous post... I have the same issue with my 2017. last year with 2 days to go in a backpack trip the sensor fell off. i had to ride for 2 days at 261mph. put about 2000 extra miles on it. dealer is looking into a resolution but I'm also waiting for a drive axle. will post when i find out more.

That would be great if you could find out and let me know my former dealer has closed their doors so i no longer have a good dource to rely on!

My father and brother had this issue when having the chain case cover off (in sorry I think it was this code, it was registering like 300km/hr while standing still). If I Remeber correctly you have to lift the track off the ground and spin the track pretty aggressively. I'm pretty sure we found what to do in the manual.

My father and brother had this issue when having the chain case cover off (in sorry I think it was this code, it was registering like 300km/hr while standing still). If I Remeber correctly you have to lift the track off the ground and spin the track pretty aggressively. I'm pretty sure we found what to do in the manual.

. Had sd 42 code show up after installing O2 sensor not sure it was related but after checking and rechecking plugs and fuses and relays

Searched it out found this conversation

Lifted sled and turned track and speedo went to zero and code went away

I think in time I was trouble shooting it racked up over a 100 miles

Doesn’t take long at 261 mph

Back