• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SDR Under Tunnel Exhaust review

Won't you get a ton of ice in the tunnel now like with the venture Lite? Or is ther something different about the Nytro that would prevent it?

ice

way less ice then stock. stock the tunnel and exhaust box collects like 40lbs of ice. now youi have all the heat down there from the exhaust and you only get a small chunk of ice in rear under certain conditions.

Re: ice

Groomer08 said:
way less ice then stock. stock the tunnel and exhaust box collects like 40lbs of ice. now youi have all the heat down there from the exhaust and you only get a small chunk of ice in rear under certain conditions.

Getting rid of snow and ice from the tunnel was my number 1 reason for purchasing. Number 2 reason was I thought it would be way cool :-o

fyi you can keep the stock underseat trim to hide that aluminum that holds the seat up. i marked how far i wanted it to go(barely past the plastic rivet area) then put it in my chop saw and cut it.(i have a plywood blade on my saw for cutting aluminum) perfect finish on the cut and nice and square...makes a very nice transition to my fuel can.

Back