• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

season came to a crashing end...

dirkdiggler said:
Hey are you ok? I had a crash with my 2011 apex not this Friday but the Friday before. My Crash came at 75mph and I had to bail off the sled. I got pretty banged up but I'm alive.

Side note my sled is totaled. I'm heading to the dealer to remove my head lights and Skis this afternoon.

Are picking a new sled up while your there?

dirkdiggler said:
yamahahaapex said:
dirk wtf, now mad russian is the king lol. How did your spill happen?

They didn't mark the corner. I was heading up a grade and all the sudden I'm heading right for a tree and huge sweeping corner. I decided to bail and it's a good thing because the sled ended up being stopped by a wall of trees.

I fly down a small cliff "10 to 12 foot drop into the woods and hit my head on a tree putting a hole in my helmet. it knocked me out for a second. I bit threw my tongue on both sides one worse then the other. I whacked my lower back on something. My entire lower right side is black and blue.

Wow dude, that was worse then I thought... That could of been very bad. Good to see you were alright....

bottlerocket said:
dirkdiggler said:
Hey are you ok? I had a crash with my 2011 apex not this Friday but the Friday before. My Crash came at 75mph and I had to bail off the sled. I got pretty banged up but I'm alive.

Side note my sled is totaled. I'm heading to the dealer to remove my head lights and Skis this afternoon.

Are picking a new sled up while your there?

I think I'm going to just wait and get a 2012.

dirkdiggler said:
yamahahaapex said:

They didn't mark the corner. I was heading up a grade and all the sudden I'm heading right for a tree and huge sweeping corner. I decided to bail and it's a good thing because the sled ended up being stopped by a wall of trees.

I fly down a small cliff "10 to 12 foot drop into the woods and hit my head on a tree putting a hole in my helmet. it knocked me out for a second. I bit threw my tongue on both sides one worse then the other. I whacked my lower back on something. My entire lower right side is black and blue.

Holy crap your lucky to be alive..

Glad your ok buddy..

welterracer said:
dirkdiggler said:
yamahahaapex said:

Holy crap your lucky to be alive..

Glad your ok buddy..

thanks man. I appreciate all the kind words from all you guys

Glad to hear you're ok, that had to be a big hit to put a hole in the helmet, you really were lucky ;)!

Glad to hear you are okay! That drive to and from Michigan was a trip! thanks for your help and love the sled. Did you send the pump yet? LOL
BTW did you look into buying the sled back from the insurance company?
:Rockon:

dirkdiggler said:
I never raced the etecs and I doubt I ever will I'm not friends with the guys who own the execs. The one guy totaled his etec.

Got a foot of snow last night.....

Back