• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

seat jack

digby_32

Installed a seat jack on a 2010 apex ltx just wondering if I have to change the spring on the mono shock for 2 up riding and if so do I have to revalve the shock or just change the spring thks

is your sled a plain LTX, or an LTX GT?

I installed seat jack on my 2006 attak I increased position on the spring have to take shock out to do. Plus the tool to remove spring.

Depends who is riding behind you, if a child, probably an adjustment to the ramped pre-load collar will suffice. If an adult, different story.
Seat jack option is not a comfortable ride for both the driver and passenger, especially if trails are whooped and/or high mile trips.
RS Venture is the way to go imo.

Depends who is riding behind you, if a child, probably an adjustment to the ramped pre-load collar will suffice. If an adult, different story.
Seat jack option is not a comfortable ride for both the driver and passenger, especially if trails are whooped and/or high mile trips.
RS Venture is the way to go imo.
Its for an adult just got rid of a 2012 venture gt hated that old man machine from the day I bought it wife only comes once a year so really no need for a comfy couch lol

I have a seat Jack on my Apex it gets used once a year with adult she's a light ridder "130ish" with gear. I also have a 9year old that loves his seat he's very light 60 something. I'm 240 with gear I have big boy spring and revalve for my weight. I don't feel the need to adjust for passengers I'm set up a little on stiffer side and it seems to balance out softer with passenger on back.
Is the Apex a two up machine? For me yes being that at best 15 to 20% of my miles are two up during a season. It works out now if I could only get her to drive a sled. She's not interested in driving just wants to tour but is very understanding and supportive of the sport that we all enjoy.

I have a seat Jack on my Apex it gets used once a year with adult she's a light ridder "130ish" with gear. I also have a 9year old that loves his seat he's very light 60 something. I'm 240 with gear I have big boy spring and revalve for my weight. I don't feel the need to adjust for passengers I'm set up a little on stiffer side and it seems to balance out softer with passenger on back.
Is the Apex a two up machine? For me yes being that at best 15 to 20% of my miles are two up during a season. It works out now if I could only get her to drive a sled. She's not interested in driving just wants to tour but is very understanding and supportive of the sport that we all enjoy.
Thanks for the info

Back