• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat support

culvert

Expert
I have on 05 with single exhaust above the tunnel. What kind of mounts are guys using/making to support the back tip of the seat? Pics would great.

I recently switch but last year I used my old round heat shielding and cut out the back part of it and used it as a trunk. I don't know why you couldn't do the same and just cut out enough for the muffler to go through. If you look back at some of my posts sometime around December or January you could see what I mean.

Rt

I bought the sled used and all those parts are gone. Old owner had a real ugly looking U-shaped alum piece in there.
Just looking for some other ideas, pics.

This is what I've been looking for ~ Climbmax gave the me contact info for the guy who made some, but the number is not working, or maybe it's a cell phone, never could get ahold of the guy. D

Attachments

• seat support.jpg
    seat support.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 72
i will made some for my seat in a couple of week. In alu tubing 1/2 sch 40.

Maybe i can build some for you 2

Tundra: thanks for the offer ~ I'm fabbing up a similar kit for myslef but I think there may be some interest in these for other guys.

I have one sitting in my shop that I took off my sled, for sale cheap. That pic is of CM first front mount turbo from a couple of years ago. I can get hold of buddy that makes that tunnel, exhaust setup and see if has any left.

Jeff I have both, the tunnel is likely the best one out there for a 4stroke yami. The builder only rides/builds for blue. Last summer sold my boss seat and got a Mountain Mod seat, but went with the 2stroke looking seat to have a very big trunk area. So I don't have a need for the base any more, culvert told he would take it. But if you want one Jeff, I will talk to my buddy Chris and see if he has any around.

Back