• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Server Working Hard and Updates!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I noticed on Monday and once in while thru out the week the server gets hammered. We have an upgrade scheduled for Spring and it looks like it should have been done sooner but didn’t realize we would get the growth that we have currently. We will have to manage with the resource we have currently as we are in the heart of the season and I dint want the site to be off line too long and or have problem during the change over process.

If all users try to browse instead of doing searches such as , active topics or show me thread since last visit this will help us get through these peak times.

This next upgrade is going to cost sum change and take me a ton of time so any donations or VIP membership will help the extra cost. All the standard users that are not VIPs should really consider this if you spend a ample amount of time on the site.

Also please respect the rules, the moderators and my decisions as we put our heart and sole into this site for you!!!!

I had intension to do this last year, and kinda feel like a schmuk 'cause I didn't do it.....But this year, as soon as the credit cards settle down after Christmas, I'm going in on a Lifetime membership.... Thanks Tom.

Thanks for all the help guys ;)!
SMA-8GL96-30-WE.jpg

the tremendous help...classifieds...professionalism and comradery....I did cause I felt responsible to do so..

Membership

count me in after the holidays too! This site has a lot of class, and a wealth of knowledgable people. Jay

What's with all the auto-refreshing, couldn't that be affecting your server load?

Just my 0.02...

Hey Tom,

I will be at the Muni give away ride in Muni and I have a Peg Perego Gator to donate for the give away. Since this is an expensive toy, maybe this unit can be in a separate drawing where everyone buys a ticket to get the site some extra cash. Its a 300 dollar toy.

I am just going to leave it in the box but I will offer to help the winner put it together right away as I can do it with my eyes closed.

Tod

you should add a lil bit about double posting as it seems to have become more of a problem lately... Lots of users seem to think that posting stuff in more than one section helps them get it read when all it does is add to the problem.

Can you open the ticket sales up to guys who won't be at the Muni ride. Make it a raffle. Maxdlx

Back