• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show off your custom phazer!

just before I put the freeride on

FMFFazer1.jpg

here are some pictures of my project 2007 gt 2600 km,blue panels,fx winshield,front suspension arms,hand guards all painted clearcoat black,installed 2008 gas tank panels and front gytr shocks,recovered both sides of the seat and polished all possible aluminum,also replaced both bumpers with polished aluminum ones also installed yamaha close off panel lately (not shown) i am planning to sell it because of lack of time and of snow in southwest quebec if anybody interested.

Attachments

• PHAZER%20GT%20004.jpg
    PHAZER%20GT%20004.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 92
  • PHAZER%20GT%20003.jpg
    PHAZER%20GT%20003.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 89
  • PHAZER%20GT%20001.jpg
    PHAZER%20GT%20001.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 98
  • PHAZER%20GT%20002.jpg
    PHAZER%20GT%20002.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 159
Mars said:
RIGIDONE said:
MY PHAZER
Which windshield is that and what brakets hold it on? stock ones?
Sno-Stuff Peakline windshield, it does use the stock mounts. I paid $90 for it. I have a brand new yamaha windshield I bought over the summer comes with the mounts, it's the black and chrome one. paid $160 for it I will sell it for $80. My sled will not fit in my enclosed trailer with it on. I have an old trailer 1993. My speedometer clears it by a hair. LOL Let me know if you are interested, I will get you some pics. Thanks

i will have pics of my graphics when they are done. my buddy is working on them now. did all the templates yesterday. hopefully ill have them for this week end. we did templates for almost every part of teh sled we could think of. lol hes planing on doing them from here on out if mine comes out good.

Back