• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder MTX 162

On the Totally Yamaha facebook website they have a video of a couple guys that act and talk funny. Pretty humorous, they roll a new sidewinder down a hill a couple times and they make a comment on it is a good thing that the sidewinder has a new roll over valve system otherwise it would look like an exon oil spill.
Bout time they put one on factory!

On the Totally Yamaha facebook website they have a video of a couple guys that act and talk funny. Pretty humorous, they roll a new sidewinder down a hill a couple times and they make a comment on it is a good thing that the sidewinder has a new roll over valve system otherwise it would look like an exon oil spill.

Its also posted in the Video Section of the Trail SW Forum.

Yeah once they have some picture of the oil tank and how they redesigned the pickup please post or pm me! I have been waiting for a solution.

Clear sight tube on the left side too.
image.png

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 340
Dry weight of the 153 btx turbo is 530 lbs.

A doo freeride 154 which is as close as you can get to a B-TX comes in at 487 lb. Yes the pure mountain sleds are lighter but only a fool would try to use one as a crossover. T motion is a joke on trail. Yes I've ridden them.

A doo freeride 154 which is as close as you can get to a B-TX comes in at 487 lb. Yes the pure mountain sleds are lighter but only a fool would try to use one as a crossover. T motion is a joke on trail. Yes I've ridden them.
Being this thread is titled Sidewinder MTX 162 who cares about crossover sleds. The extra 100 lbs is going to wear you out FAST in the trees.

Being this thread is titled Sidewinder MTX 162 who cares about crossover sleds. The extra 100 lbs is going to wear you out FAST in the trees.

I'm not sure why but the RTR weights I seen last year were a lot closer than 100lbs. The problem is, that the bulk of the weight is between the two skis. It makes for quite an effort to get around. My next sled will definitely be a 2 stroke. That being said, I still enjoy my turbo Viper.

Back