• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Simmons Skiis

yamy07

Expert
Anyone try Simmons skiis on their Phazer yet. Will a pair off a 2000 Sxr fit?
Or do I need new mounts/saddles ?

yamy07 said:
Anyone try Simmons skiis on their Phazer yet. Will a pair off a 2000 Sxr fit?
Or do I need new mounts/saddles ?

I would imagine you could make them fit a little bit of cutting with a cutter, or just weld some spacers in there should do it. All you really need is the width dimensions of the side saddle and then look at the sled and figure what you need to do.

Do you have some simmons, I have a friend who be interested in purchasing them if you want to sell them...

Fx-treme -- Do you have your flexi skis on your Phazer? If so, how do you like them on the phazer. My girl friend thinks the Phazer seems kinda tippy(compared to what she's used to), that's why I want to try them on mine. I think the extra ski stance would help some.

No, I have the stock skis on right now. I've only got to ride one day and want to see how the stock skis are first. I may go with slydogs but have to ride it some more to decide.

I thought the stock skis pushed more than I wanted in the corners. Another reason to try the Simmons out.

Back