• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

size/brand trailer

yamaracer18

Veteran
What size/ brand trailer do you guys suggest for a 2012 nytro xtx? I was thinking 10ft would be to small?

YamiSmurf said:
Go with the 12'er or larger. You can never have too much trailer.

X2.... definitely go with 12ft'er. An xtx will fit in a 10ft enclosed but it's tight. If your budget allows go 12ft.

10 is to tight, go 12, you won't be sorry

Definately a 12' or more. I have two apex ltx gt's that are perfect for a 10'x 8' open, but if I was to buy a enclosed it would be bigger (unless its a vnose).

YamiSmurf
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject:
I've had both Triton and Floe trailers. If I were to buy again, I would go with the Triton for a few minor reasons.

Why triton over floe?

I have had good luck with Newmans trailers. 12ft v-front drive on/drive off.

twigsy27 said:
YamiSmurf
Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject:
I've had both Triton and Floe trailers. If I were to buy again, I would go with the Triton for a few minor reasons.

Why triton over floe?

The locks on the floe especially the front are constantly frozen. Keep deicer/burnzamatic with you at all times. Front enclosure would freeze to the ramp more than the triton. Axel was not strong enough for a viper and mxz and therefore bent. Replaced under warranty and I added a second one. This happen to three floes on our group. The oil bath bearings failed as the rear seals failed. Keep a grease gun to fill up if the oil drains out and check regularly like every stop.

Do I need to go on? LOL

If I were to do it again, I would spend my dollars on a Rance Renegade that has fold down doors.

Hope this helps.

Back