• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski-Doo gerry can mount

heres mine

Attachments

• nytrotunnelfuelc.jpg
    nytrotunnelfuelc.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 66
  • nytrofuel100_2973b.jpg
    nytrofuel100_2973b.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 78
  • nytroseatboxb.jpg
    nytroseatboxb.jpg
    679.3 KB · Views: 85

I have a Rev gas can, but no metal thingies to hook up the straps. Can they be purchased separately?

Dimebag, how far back did you mount your tank? Skake's tank shows it resting on the seam of the extension because there is room since there is no exhaust.

I am a little concerned about the weight on the extension itself.

RX1MPete said:
I have a Rev gas can, but no metal thingies to hook up the straps. Can they be purchased separately?

Dimebag, how far back did you mount your tank? Skake's tank shows it resting on the seam of the extension because there is room since there is no exhaust.

You need a mount kit, I would recomend using the plastic mounts that the can sits on, I ran mine lat year with just foam tape on the can and a rivet wore a hole in my can. Ski Doo sells the mount kit seperately but its almost as much as a complete kit. Also the new jerry cans are sweet, they are C.A.R.B. complient and have a valve in the filler neck so you dont spill gas alll over.

Mine is just a 144" so there isnt lot of space to mount it..

40721_496699875732_628715732_7597985_6757261_n.jpg

You see the mounting for the Trackrack, wich i use. Last season I had both cans on with a turbout on the muffler. This year with a turbo i only have space for one can. Of course I can weld a turnout on the new muffler but thats not my number 1 wish.. You should really check out the trackrack, it is one great product ;)!

RX1MPete said:

Thats why I tried to mount it toward the front, but still be able to open the seat box door to get glooves etc. out with out removing the jerry can
with the plastic mount rails it fits nice atleast I thought

Back