• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ski doo skis on a nytro xtx

f7straightliner

Veteran
what does it take to put ski doo skis on a nytro, is the bolt diameter the same? I have ski doo powder pro mounts and want to put them on the nytro, should be the same as the pilots?

I just put pilots on my nytro & my buddies it was so simple.use everything from your nytro. stock rubbers,bolts,spacers put everything in the way it came out on the stock ski. only thing flip the metal washer insert around on the pilots & i cut a small groove in the nytro ski rubber wear it sits over the pilot ridge.I even used the stock yamaha ski handles you just have to sand them down a little there alittle to wide but line up perfect..

ps to do the hole job probably takes 1/2 hour they fit that good.also we did the test last week at tug hill before he had changed his. the stock ski blows darting allover especially if you let off the gas & mine you could ride 1 handed no darting & felt like power stearing compared to his.we came back thursday night he had the new skis friday.....hope this helps ;)!

Yes that's it . if you have a table saw you can cut the slot in the rubber, that's what I did, I just put a piece of paper under the rubber so it would slide on the saw better. don't cut the whole thing at once .don't cut the back just the front.

What is the approximate cost of a set of Skidoo skis and carbides? What size carbides did you go with? Thanks.

You can find them on ebay for about $90 bucks a side, the dealer will hit you for about $120 each. I utilized Studboy Shaper bars with 6" carbides in the middle($76) and ran 6" woody's on the outside($55).

So the total cost is about $375.00..... Plus if you buy new handles, hardware and rubbers. I used stock Skidoo rubbers from a ZX chassis.

Back