• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski wheels, options?

machu

Veteran
Hello, i'm looking for opinions on which is the most user friendly wheel set up for ski's.

I would like to add a set to both my sleds to aid in getting in and out of the garage and moving around at the gas stations.

I like the self retracting option like on the Rouski , ( if it actually works), but the wheels look like they are about to break of from the weight, very unstable looking, however I haven't ruled them out yet.

So I'm looking for advice on the best option.

Also are they made machine or ski specific?

Ski wheels

I have the NEW Rouski wheels on my Viper and they are the best wheels I have ever had and I have had several.

These are the new wheels, they are beefyer and well attached compared to the older models.

I highly recomend them.

Started out with the manual Retrax ski wheels, snow packs in them and freezes such that you can't always deploy them. Maybe the automatic system would work better, but very expensive. So went to the Rouski wheels. Couldn't get them set up properly such that the rear of my skis dragged, and they only attached to the bolts of the carbides which twisted the skis somewhat, or could snap off the bolts holding the carbides to the skis. Didn't like the engineering. However, very easy to deploy. So on to my third type. I installed Rollerski wheels made by Qualipieces. Very well made and supports the skis properly. Takes a few tries to deploy them easily, but once you figure that out, a very good system imo.

I have an extra set of brand new Rollerski wheels if anyone is interested.

Back