• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skis/Riser

dirkdiggler

Suspended
I'm going to Order a 09 Nytro RTXSE Today. My Question is what is the best After Market Ski for the Nytro. I'm also wondering if anyone thinks the Nytro needs a couple more inches of rise on the handle bars??

I'm 6' tall and the stock riser is perfect for me. I don't have any bend in my back when standing up.

As for skis, your goona get a 100 different answers for that question. Me personally, have put a set of C&A Razors on with 7.5" Studboy Shaper Bars. They are a agressive ski, and require some bit of effort when turning at really slow speeds. But once you hit the balls to the wall factor, these skis hug the trails with minimial darting.

I have an 08 RTX and the handle bars are at great height for me and I'm 6ft1. You will get alot of opinions on ski's but if you ask me the stock ski's must go. Alot of people seem to like the slydog Ski's as well as the simmons flex ski or the Skidoo Pilot ski's. I finally made a decision and went with C@A adx's and a 7.5" shaper bar.I don't think I really answered your ski question for you but hopefully I helped with the riser question you asked.

I am only 5.9 but i feel the bars need rising for my riding style. I am going to go for just a 2 to 2.5 inch lift for next season. Cannot comment on using other skis on the nytro yet!

Back