• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slidekicks

vector06

Expert
Thinking about putting these on my girlfriends 06 Vector. Anyone else use them? She has temp light and slider issues, mainly in the morning when the trails are pretty solid. Do these things ever hit the track? I would think that would be bad. Also, the track is not studded. Would studding the track help? 96 up the middle?

Have 06 shorty and 09 LTX Vectors. Both have rear heat exchangers, studded tracks, lowered idler wheels and ice scratchers (not side kick). All help the overheat and hyfax wear problem especially the rear exchanger for overheat.

Heard the Side Kick scratchers had some problems and a recall, might want to check this out.

i tried the slidekicks. didn't like them and took them back off. adding the rear heat exchanger did it for both my sleds. i am still going to add some regular ice scratchers for hard conditions.

studding the track would help some i got ice scratchers i love them and im studed 108 up the middle long track rage and use them cause ive had light problems but the ice scratchers do the trick never hook the track but always tuck them back when backing off the trailer or they will bend

Back