• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow hawk drive on dolly

Dewaddict

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 viper xtx
Bought this drive on/ off dolly about 20 years ago at the MN State Fair. Believe it was called the Snow Hawk. Anyone know what happened to the company? I believe they were made in MN. Had a second one that I sold when the wife sold her sled years ago. Wish I still had it.... Can adjust for different track lengths with the extension insert. Also have the optional bracket that inserts into the back to hold the track up in the air. I added the carbide slides on the front. The spacing on the front bars was designed for single wear bars.

Attachments

• IMG_20230323_162914059~2.jpg
    IMG_20230323_162914059~2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 80

Can't say I've ever seen one like that but have seen similar concepts like this Sledez one; although yours appears more well built. I opted for a combination of a dolly and lift and went with an EZ Move stand. Makes storing and wrenching on your snowmobiles much easier.

Back