• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile lift/work stand

Snorover

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Viper
I decided it was time to get a work stand and I would like a recommendation as I see there are several different kinds.
This would be for my Viper.
Thanks

Lift A Sled. None better, period.

All aluminum, superior build quality, comes with everything needed. Heavy duty locking steel caster wheels, adjustable rear pads, 5000lb Bulldog jack, hand crank, and drill adapter.

$430 shipped to your door.(maybe a tad more dependent on your location)

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/435661981151538/

I went years ago with Rec lift, no wheels- would like them. Made a simple ‘Automatic’ lift by modifying a 3/8 eye bolt (squeeze)the eye in vise until fit in square female crank receiver, ground a couple flat sides and can run it up or down quickly with M18 drill. Works great, no rust despite years of hosing down sleds on it.

X2 on everything CATman said - I was concerned about getting the 4-stroke up in the air and its a little tipsy but whether its a car or a sled take the necessary safety precautions, in case. Follow bookface directions and need 1/2 drill, he recommends no Air gun for the drill adapter.

I got a sledjacker, but don't see them anymore. Works great for several years now. Just won't pick up the Skandic Super Wide Tracks, as the track is too wide. Very strong.

I have a Rec Lift. It is old school. I was concerned about lifting 4 stroke sleds. With it but after 4 years of changing oil. On my Vectors. I am fine with it. But Aluminum would be an improvement.

Just received my Lift A Sled. Very well built. I’d highly recommend one!

Ground Up Lifts.

I paid $500 and it has air hydraulics. The air is so nice, and I think its more stable than all of them

Back