• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile lift/work stand

I can't recommend which one to get, but I'd recommend NOT getting a black ice lift. I bought one a couple months ago, and not impressed. Very light duty, the wheel kit is borderline worthless. I don't trust the thing at all, so absolutely never put your hand into a potential pinch point if it were to collapse. (and with a lift, there are all kinds of places where it would cleanly remove a hand in a split second...)

It was $149. You get what you pay for.

I've had the EZ Lift brand now for years. Worked it hard on the heavy Attaks,etc. loaded with ice and tools. It's steel. I don't want Aluminum cause it can crack or do a sudden snap and break after much use. Just the nature of it.

Good customer service as well.

I can't recommend which one to get, but I'd recommend NOT getting a black ice lift. I bought one a couple months ago, and not impressed. Very light duty, the wheel kit is borderline worthless. I don't trust the thing at all, so absolutely never put your hand into a potential pinch point if it were to collapse. (and with a lift, there are all kinds of places where it would cleanly remove a hand in a split second...)

It was $149. You get what you pay for.

X2. Stay away from Black Ice sled lifts. Cheap chinesium bolts

I have one from EazyMove and works great

https://eazymovecarts.com/upez/index.html

I also have a stand from EazyMove and have had zero issues with it. I use it constantly. I also have their "EasyMove" which makes easy work of shuffling things around the shop.

Back