• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

snowtrackers semi or agressive

blown apex

VIP Member
Website
ristermotorsports.com
which snowtrackers should i get
semi agressive or agressive
06 apex gt
06 attak
06 apex gt supercharged
i cruise mostly but ride hard sometimes with studs
two sleds have 121 and the other has 136
im sick of the darting and hard turning
(tried duallys/slimjims/ca razers)
lightened up front springs/increased transfere
im tired of adjusting just want a fix
will shimming slim jims help with darting and hard turning
seems way worse this year(possibly warm temps)
thanks
oh were do i buy snowtrackers

I've been using the Semi aggressive for over 2K km's. No signs of wear and all the darting has been eliminated. I was told that the aggressive trackers make it hard to cross asphalt , leaving you stuck at the pumps , slow you down on ice , and generally just too aggressive on hard packed . :dunno:

I have 6K on Tracker's now and will never ride with out them again! Only you know how hard you want to corner. Other than that either will transform your sled. Set toe to 0 with stock rubber and no shim's!

I would also consider Dartless plates. Last year I ran Aggressive Snowtrackers. Between those and a track swap I lost 10 mph. This year to try and get some speed back I swapped out the Aggressive Snowtrackers for Dartless. I cannot tell a difference between the two except for cost.

Dartless works just as well as the Aggressive Snowtrackers.

KevinS said:
I would also consider Dartless plates. Last year I ran Aggressive Snowtrackers. Between those and a track swap I lost 10 mph. This year to try and get some speed back I swapped out the Aggressive Snowtrackers for Dartless. I cannot tell a difference between the two except for cost.

I drag race with bus's all the time and noticed no top end loss from the Tracker's. I would bet your top end loss is from the track. What track did you have and go to?

kviper said:
KevinS said:

I drag race with bus's all the time and noticed no top end loss from the Tracker's. I would bet your top end loss is from the track. What track did you have and go to?

Went from the stock Ripsaw to the 1.5" Ripsaw. I am now down to a 1" Hacksaw. I haven't ridden it yet since the 1" was put in.

kinger said:
Where can you buy these in US?

I'm not sure if these part numbers will work for you in the US . They are available from Yamaha Canada.

SnowTracker Semi-Aggressive Kit
SMA-20413-00-00
MSRP: $215.95

SnowTracker Aggressive Kit
SMA-19413-00-00
MSRP: $239.95

KevinS said:
kviper said:
KevinS said:

I drag race with bud's all the time and noticed no top end loss from the Tracker's. I would bet your top end loss is from the track. What track did you have and go to?

Went from the stock Ripsaw to the 1.5" Ripsaw. I am now down to a 1" Hacksaw. I haven't ridden it yet since the 1" was put in.
1.25" to 1.5" with same track will probably cost you 5 mph min.

Back