• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

snowtrackers

i have the 06 attak. i have always thought that the stock skis were too narrow for such a heavy sled. most of my ridings are on groomed trails but i do the occasional off trail. i have read nothing but good things on the snowtracker, and since the snowtracker website indicates they fit on ALL apex models. i figured id order a set of apex mountain skis from local dealer and a set of snowtracker extremes. I now have a set of new skis with 1/2 inch holes drilled in them from the snowtrackers instructions and they dont even fit. i could bolt them on my stock skis. But that still leaves me with two new skis with holes drilled in them. I have looked at the difference in stock skis and mountain skis and the mountain skis keel is much much deeper.

thanks bigdog ill email him and see what he has to say. something is definatly wrong because theres no way in hell those snowtrackers are going to fit. if the four bolts would be the same lenght it would fit, but the two shorter ones at the rear just come flush to the skis holes. i cant even put one single thread on the nut even without putting a washer on the ski.

I could not reply an email to him because i have a hotmail account and it does not want to send to an outlook express mail account. I will try calling them thru the phone to see if they sent me the wrong part number. Just out of curiousity big dog are your bolts on the extreme runners the same lenght because on my set its the two shorter ones that wont allow me to fit.

hotmail accounts have no problem going to other email accounts opened by outlook express. must be something else going on. anyway, I did not install them but I will look at my sled when I next see it, but I seem to remember them being the same length.

I have a set of usi triple threat x2 ski's. I use 7" shapers now. Other than stearing a little heavy this set up performs really well. Does the snowtrackers fit the usi ski and how do they perform on this ski?

Back