• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

spary in liners

cameron

Extreme
hi all
do anyone have spary in liners in their truck.I was wondering what ye think about them and will the carb on my skis remove it.I put me yami in my truck lots

thanks

I would happen to believe that the carbide would dig right in. Think my vote would be for a plastic liner. Yup the carbides would scratch it but they are relatively cheap . I looked into Line-X and it is $450 and does nothing to protect against dents.

Just my $.02

It would cut into it but I gaurantee you it would not make it come off plus the linex is thicker than the rest. Ask the installer he will tell straight up.

I meet a guy on my last Ontario trip and he has it in his trailer. There were no cuts or gouges in it. He's used it for 2 years now and he was very satisfied. The line-x appeared to be almost 3/8 inches thick.

Thanks All
I got My truck booked in for this friday, to get the spary in liner.So i will let ye all know what happens.They told me at the dealer that it will scach but wont remove it.Lets see what Happens.

Thanks Cameron ;)!

Back