• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spring Riding In Wyoming

AAdavis

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Yamaha Sidewinder SRX
A great day in the Wyoming Range. Perfect spring conditions. Firm base with wind blown new snow. The SRX goes everywhere and the hill climbing is a real thrill! My brother Polaris would stop pulling uphill at about 70mph and the SRX is just getting going at that speed!
IMG_0011Edit.jpg
IMG_0020Edit.jpg
IMG_0023Edit.jpg
IMG_0012Edit.jpg
IMG_0024Edit.jpg

I am speachless with Envy !
First one sledding in the Fall , and last one in the Spring !!!!!!

The day before this I had a great road racing day on the groomed trails of Togwetee Pass. They will stop grooming now but just had another windy snow today so the open go everywhere riding should continue!

Look at all that Wide Open riding! Must have to keep track of where and what direction you came from after putting down lot’s of tracks.

A great day in the Wyoming Range. Perfect spring conditions. Firm base with wind blown new snow. The SRX goes everywhere and the hill climbing is a real thrill! My brother Polaris would stop pulling uphill at about 70mph and the SRX is just getting going at that speed!View attachment 161104 View attachment 161105 View attachment 161106 View attachment 161107 View attachment 161108
I just came back from Jackson Hole skiing last Monday. Drove to Hoback to do some sight seeing. Saw a lot of snowmobile trailers parked in drop lots. I was drooling with envy!!!

Those pictures are absolutely amazing! Just added Wyoming Range to my bucket list!

Glad you like the pictures. It is a unique place
IMG_0021Edit.jpg
IMG_0017Edit.jpg

I just came back from Jackson Hole skiing last Monday. Drove to Hoback to do some sight seeing. Saw a lot of snowmobile trailers parked in drop lots. I was drooling with envy!!!
I work as a ski instructor at Jackson Hole. Snowmobiling is what I do when the sun comes out. You only want to ride these open areas in good light. We can go weeks without sun. But the result is 500 inches of snow in a good year.

:(:(
That terrain is mind blowing. Slightly jealous.
MS
Just a little jealous ! Ya Think .
The administrator , if he had any compassion for us who's season is over , should remove these pics !!!!!!!!!
I won't be able to sleep tonight .:(:(

Back