• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX Specs

I thought this sled had special "low preload rear torsion springs to provide a lower ride height", the PN's for them are listed as the same as on previous models? Was looking forward to upgrading mine.. :confused:
I looked into switching the springs as I have the 19 ltx. I came up with a different part number and they were about double the price also.

I looked into switching the springs as I have the 19 ltx. I came up with a different part number and they were about double the price also.
My bad, after checking again they are different, by one number haha. Yes, the price on them is crazy!

Can anyone confirm the full extent of the suspension differences between the SRX and other LTX packages?

I did some research on parts fiche, and I'm only coming up with Ski Springs and rear torsion springs. The shocks are the same part number all around as the LTX LE and I don't think that one has the lowered ride height. This means if I'm right, you could make any LTX handle like an SRX with 4 springs and a track.

Can anyone confirm the full extent of the suspension differences between the SRX and other LTX packages?

I did some research on parts fiche, and I'm only coming up with Ski Springs and rear torsion springs. The shocks are the same part number all around as the LTX LE and I don't think that one has the lowered ride height. This means if I'm right, you could make any LTX handle like an SRX with 4 springs and a track.
SRX springs are dual rate, which sag more initially. For a lowered ride height.

Dan

9EE6AD41-9E0A-4FEF-8D8C-343CA919FC11.jpeg A0422D63-A2D3-4720-BD2F-F7D9C055DED7.jpeg 70809EB6-69EC-4FE2-B213-1CB3BE2A1E94.jpeg DF3594DF-C977-4DF1-A010-A36B5E9AEE39.jpeg Here’s most of the 2020 srx updates

Any news besides the ski's and spindles as far as possible changes from 2020 to 2021 model's?

Back