• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SS. Marie thru Halfway Haven to Wawa

Sylvania, OH (Warwick Ontario Snowmobile Club)
Website
www.klim.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha Apex GT
I know this is not the tittled section for this post...but honestly I don't have to June to get a reply ;) so I am fishing where the fish are....

Can someone offer guidance to the trails conditions on the SS Marie to Wawa stretch ?

One of the best loops in our sport ! It is a great March ride with temperatures approaching comfortable. Hoping the trails survived the warm weather and rain.

Anyone know ?

CANAM 4 Stroker

I just checked Ontario Conditions.com, a group of guys just got back and posted some pics,

Conditions don't look that bad at all considering the winter they are having up there,

They will be getting snow this weekend and some more the middle of next week,

looks like it will be a good march for riding in northern Ontario,

I'll will be heading up mid next week for a week or more, the temps will be good (not stone cold)..

They will be even better after this storm that's coming..;-)

i was their last week and trails were great it is a nice ride i hope trails hold up , when we left on sunday it was still cold so should be good trails still their. fill up in searchmount (they only have reg)
have a good trip

Back