• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Star suspension on 2009 XTX

Foletrain

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
I'm just wondering about getting the star suspension kit for my 2009 nytro XTX. Is it worth it? Likes dislikes? Other things I was thinking about is marginal snow kit and getting new elka shocks for the skid. Love my elka shocks on the front end. Any thoughts?

I like mine. Makes significant improvement.

I really liked mine until it started spitting out upper bogy wheels last year. For some reason it started knocking off the upper left wheel by the tunnel. I'm taking the Starr kit off and installing a 2018 Viper LTX skid once I figure out the rear mount location.

One of the best mods I've made to my nytro. Send Robert your center shock while your at it, so the linkage cant invert when your limiter straps break (cost me a fortune and my seld trip years ago - I made a thread here years ago about it). Next best mod would be the vector gauge and handwarmers.

Back